Meet Ho Kwin. He’s one of our champ business consultants. Like a samurai spurned between honour and passion, Ho Kwin strives to seal the best deals for both our customers and merchants — for the kingdom relies on him and others like him to put food on the table and luxury German cars in our garage. Every day is a battle as he scuffles through traffic jams, braving unforgiving weather and arm wrestling illegal DVD sellers. Armed only with mobile telecommunication technology and a lacerating mind, he spends most of his time running away from the law — of economics as he slashes prices in half to meet demand and supply. Some evenings when we don’t hear him swashbuckling for a brand new Groupon experience, we catch him reminiscing old days with the blue lizard in the kitchen. But that’s ok, because even tough nuts need a break sometimes.
Life as a Business Consultant at Groupon Malaysia
Ho Kwin is one of the brains behind all the awesome deals you see every day. The iron-fist goalkeeper who doesn’t let anything but a 5-star deal through. It’s a tough one, but he’s got his targets set high. Ho Kwin enjoys showing our retailers why they can’t help coming back again and again with more exciting deals for our members.
On a monthly basis, Ho Kwin establishes partnerships with over 15 local businesses. He identifies new and exciting business ventures and activities to feature, and presents Groupon as the unique opportunity for businesses to acquire new customers while expanding the range of exciting offers for our members.
Ho Kwin is just one of the many Business Consultants at Groupon that enjoys working with businesses to create new and exciting experiences for the fun-loving-adventure-seeking Malaysians!
Things move remarkably fast at Groupon. So, we’re constantly on the lookout for new energy sources to keep things fresh
Keen to join the team?
If you’re the rockstar Business Consultant that we are looking for, you MUST have…
- Experience in working with various types of local businesses.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Network of contacts in the relevant sector is a definite bonus.
- Bachelor degree is desirable (good university is a bonus).
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential.
- Fluent command of the English language with an excellent standard of written and spoken communication (Bahasa Malaysia and other languages are a plus).
and you MUST be…
- A fresh graduate with a keen interest in sales and/or consultancy.
- A rockstar consultant with a keen interest in business development and sales with evidence of consistent and current success.
- Young (20 – 26 years old).
- Driven and willing to work extra hours / weekends to achieve results.
- Bright and ambitious.
Think you have what it takes? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.