Want to win some fantastic dining vouchers from us?
Join our Banzai Bonanza and stand a chance to win a dining experience at Senjyu Japanese Restaurant!
Simply follow us on Twitter and watch out for our #BanzaiBonanza updates from August 7 – August 10, 2012.
Cash vouchers will be given out to one lucky winner every day, courtesy of Senjyu
Head over to our Twitter now Who knows, you’ll be the lucky one who’ll win the cash vouchers to Senjyu.
Terms and Conditions: -
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: This daily bonanza by Groupon Malaysia is open to all Malaysians. Employees of Groupon Malaysia are not eligible to participate in the bonanza or win a prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Daily bonanza begins on Aug 7, 2012 and ends on Aug 10, 2012 (10:30am – 4:30pm daily). Multiple entries may be submitted from a valid Twitter account. To participate, entrant must unlock his/her Twitter account before tweeting. Entries with false, incomplete, private or originating from any other entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified. Groupon Malaysia has the right to disqualify any entries which is considered inappropriate, violent or offensive. Only eligible entries actually received in compliance with the bonanza period, will be included in the drawing for prizes. No automatic, programmed, robotic, third party or similar means of entry are permitted and Groupon Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any individual using such a method. Groupon Malaysia is not responsible for late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be contacted via Twitter everyday (Aug 7 –Aug 10, 2012) approximately in between 9PM – 12MN after the potential winners are selected. With respect to any winning entry, the winner may be required to provide with proof that the entrant is the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Prizes will be forfeited should there be no response 24 hours after the winner is chosen. The decision of Groupon Malaysia is final conclusive and binding. No further correspondence will be entertained.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND BONANZA: If for any reason the sweepstake is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond control of Groupon Malaysia that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Bonanza, Groupon Malaysia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the bonanza. If Groupon Malaysia elects to cancel or terminate the bonanza, Groupon Malaysia will not retain any rights in the submitted entries / picture(s).
- SPONSOR: Senjyu – e@Curve, G2 & G3, Ground Floor, e@Curve, No.2A, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan / Groupon Sdn Bhd, Level 15A, Menara Amfirst, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as a prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
All information submitted will be of the entrant submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the picture(s) they are submitting is their own and that they own the copyright for it. Copyright in all information submitted for the bonanza remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the bonanza, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Groupon Malaysia to feature any of the submitted information in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this Bonanza.